We are dozens of mail about guest and sponsored posts every day, and I have had to establish some rules around guest posts so we can be ultimately clear about what is offered on the site.
Before you think about submitting a guest post, please familiarize yourself with the style and choose a topic relevant to my site.
Who Am I?
TPR Teaching was first set up for teachers. This is a place where teachers could learn tips, tricks, and teaching methods and build their presence online by learning how to provide online tutoring lessons.
TPR Teaching later expanded into learning the English language and more advanced aspects of the English language. Therefore, this site has become helpful to a range of people who have to engage in English communication in all its forms; listening, writing, grammar and speaking.
We are slowly expanding into other languages, parenting and culture.
Therefore, we have a broad audience, but most of our audience comes from the U.S. We currently have between 100,000-120,000 sessions per month on the site.
Who Can Write for TPR Teaching?
TPR Teaching may accept guest posts and sponsored posts if certain conditions are met.
If you are submitting a guest post, I do not accept payment. Here are the requirements for a guest post. If your site sells goods and services, you do not qualify for an unpaid guest post.
- 2,000-word article
- Be a comprehensive, SEO-optimized article
- Chosen keyword is high volume and low competition
- No plagiarism and written exclusively for TPR Teaching
- Read well with a high Grammarly score (+98 score)
- You must own the website you are linking to
- Have relevant links and a maximum of three to your own website
- You must be an established expert in your niche to write a guest post
Email me the keyword and the proposed title you are pitching.
Sponsored Posts (Paid Placements)
If your post would lead readers to the payment of goods and services, this would be considered a sponsored post.
Sponsored placement is $300 for a permanent sponsored link. The link will be marked as sponsored. I can write an SEO-optimized post on a ranking keyword for an additional $100 fee. There is no negotiation on this figure.
With a sponsored post:
- You’ll have an article posted to the site (high domain authority with 120k pageviews per month)
- All my articles are also syndicated to MSN
- The post will be shared on social media sites and through a blog engagement group
- Potential other syndication partners
Will I Link to Your Useful Resource?
The rent doesn’t pay itself and neither does the hosting. Please do not reach out to me asking for a free link to your post.
- As a part-time blogger, I don’t have the time to respond to offers that don’t meet my expectations
- Tell me the name of your website in your pitch that you wish to link to
- Visit multiple posts on the site and make sure your post is a good fit
- The post you write should be relevant to your website, give me a few content suggestions before writing the post
- Optional but helpful: offer something in return, such as a guest post opportunity, an opportunity to appear on your site, or promote the post to your audience.
- If you want to write for TPR Teaching, email me at email@example.com with the subject line I Read The Guidelines.
Any guest post you submit to TPR Teaching will become the property of TPR Teaching. You give TPR Teaching full rights in perpetuity to your submission and permission to distribute and/or syndicate the guest post across partner blogs and sites, social media, and editorial sites.